Biomet® SpinalPak® Non-invasive Spine Fusion Stimulator System
- Additional Information
- Biomet® SpinalPak® Non-invasive Spine Fusion Stimulator System Patient FAQ Brochure
- Biomet® SpinalPak® Non-invasive Spine Fusion Stimulator System Patient Video
By prescribing the Biomet® SpinalPak® Non-invasive Spine Fusion Stimulator System, your doctor has taken advantage of an adjunctive non invasive treatment to aid in the healing of your primary lumbar spine fusion surgery. The Biomet® SpinalPak® System delivers a low intensity electrical signal that promotes normal healing at the fusion site. The therapeutic signal operates at a high frequency; therefore, you should not feel anything during your treatment. Two small, lightweight disposable electrodes (conductors of the electrical signal) are placed on your lower back, inches apart from one another, at the level of your surgery. These electrodes are easy to apply and adhere to the skin.
Easy To Use and Operate
The Biomet® SpinalPak® System is portable, easy to use and operate; thus, allowing to help you heal while going about your daily routine. The system's lightweight, low-profile, disposable electrodes allow treatment to occur in conjunction with wearing a back brace or just stand alone. The Biomet® SpinalPak® System's capacitive coupling technology is the only non-invasive technology that promotes normal healing at the fusion site 24 hours per day as recommended. The Biomet® SpinalPak® System can only be obtained with a doctor's prescription. Upon receiving your Biomet® SpinalPak® System you will receive a Patient's Guide containing complete instructions. Your compliance with these instructions will contribute to the successful outcome of your treatment.
- The Biomet® SpinalPak® System is the smallest and lightest, low-profile non-invasive spine fusion stimulator on the market today
- The Biomet® SpinalPak® System is supplied with a unique ergonomic, rotating holster designed for active lifestyles
- Patient usage and therapeutic treatment time may be downloaded to a PC for viewing, storage or printout via use of the Biomet Compliance Data Download Software and USB Cable
- Two different types of disposable electrodes
The Biomet® SpinalPak® Non-invasive Spine Fusion Stimulator System is a noninvasive bone growth stimulator indicated as an adjunct electrical treatment to primary lumbar spinal fusion surgery for one or two levels. - P850022/S017.
Federal Law (U.S.A.) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. Rx Only - Prescription Only - Single Use Only - Do Not Reuse.
For complete prescribing information including success rates, warnings, and precautions, please visit www.biomet.com/stimmanuals.com or call 1.800.526.2579.